Our North Norfolk location is ….
three miles south east of the charming seaside town of Wells next the Sea.
Our setting is …
in superb countryside between the pretty villages of Wighton and Binham.
In easy reach by car……
- Wells next the Sea & Little Walsingham – 5 minutes
- Burnham Market, & Blakeney – 10 mins
- Holt & Fakenham – 15 mins
- Hunstanton & Cromer – 30 mins
- Norwich & Kings Lynn – 45 mins
- Three Pubs and several well stocked village shops – 5 minutes
| Cycling fun at Binham Ford
| Brancaster Staithe Sunset
| Burnham Overy Windmill
| River Glaven at Glandford
| Children’s play area at Wighton
| Blakeney Quay
Favourite things to do in Norfolk ….
- Exploring our fascinating sandy beaches at Wells and Holkham.
- Cycle The Walsingham Way, The Binham Byway or Wells and Holkham circuit.
- Bird Watching at Titchwell, Cley, Sculthorpe and Pensthorpe.
- Visiting stately homes Royal Sandringham, Holkham, Blickling and Felbrigg.
- Walking The Norfolk Coast Path or Peddars Way.
- Thursford Steam Museum and Christmas Spectacular.
- Ride the Steam Train from Wells to Walsingham 10 1/4″ gauge.
- Boat trip from Morston to see the seals off Blakeney Point.
- Crabbing at Wells Quay.
- Visiting our pubs for great local food and real ale.
- Visit The National Pilgrimage Centre at Little Walsingham.
- Fakenham Flea Market (Thursdays).
- Wighton School House Art Gallery.
- Binham Priory.
- Glandford Shell Museum.